Our Money-Back Guarantee
Ensuring you learn Spanish effectively is our number one priority. It’s important that you feel SpanishVIP is the right fit for your needs. If at any point during your first 7 days of service you feel like SpanishVIP is not the right fit for you, we’ll refund your purchase, no questions asked — minus non-refundable fees (see below).
Refunds After 7 Days
Past 7 days, we begin to incur steep hard costs that are associated with rendering your service. With all students, we invest heavily into the onboarding process and structuring lessons around your unique needs and goals as an individual. For this reason, after your first week, you’re eligible for a refund of up to 50% of the cost of the remaining non-service rendered days of your program (not applicable for our Starter package).
As language learning is a complex process, we need certain things to be able to do our job effectively. Any refund requests must first meet our eligibility requirements. Your request for a refund will be null and void for any of the following reasons.
- If disliking the style/format of your classes is cited as a reason for cancellation. We give every student a free class, and 7 full days to try us out. This is more than sufficient to determine if our service is the right fit.
- If not having sufficient free time is cited as a reason for cancellation. In this case, we are happy to provide you with a hold on your subscription for as long as 6 months.
- If you have poor communication with our teachers. Not responding to correspondence for scheduling, and recurring class absences are things that are out of our control and prevent us from effectively rendering our service. (Note: this also applies to refund requests within your first 7 days.)
- If your expectations for your level of academic progress are overtly unreasonable when compared against your overall time investment.
- If you refuse to try more than one teacher. Learning a language is a very intimate and individual process. We try our best to match you up with a teacher that will suit your needs perfectly on the first try. However, in some cases, it takes trying a class with 2 or 3 different teachers until you find the right fit. Refusing this process prevents us from effectively providing our service. (Note: this also applies to refund requests within your first 7 days.)
- If you refuse to provide us with up to 5 business days to assign your teacher. Finding the right teacher for you is an important process and does not happen instantaneously. As we provide dedicated teachers, we need to both coordinate a teacher that fits your schedule and is the right fit for you as an individual. This also includes the time where we brief your teacher on how to best work with you. This time spent assigning a teacher is not counted against your subscription.
We reserve the right to make exceptions to this guarantee. Under certain circumstances, we may choose to provide partial or full refunds, even if you do not meet the eligibility criteria. These exceptions are treated on a case-by-case basis. For example, we may be more lenient if you need a refund due to extenuating financial circumstances.
We also provide “Holds” on your account. If you need to pause your subscription, for any reason, send us a message. We’d be happy to do so.
(Note: Non-refundable fees are credit card processing fees.)